Buy the Euphorbia Tithymaloides-Green plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. These euphorbia tithymaloides green plants are evergreen perennial plants with striking leaf foliage. These croton leaves are lance-shaped, glossy, thick green, and grow in zig-zag directions. Mature plants up to 3 or 4 feet in height. Croton leaves are most peculiar & special for this plant.
FERTILIZER: Application of any good manure monthly once or twice around the plants.
PROPAGATION: The best way to propagate this plant is through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to new pots or containers yearly once.
PRUNING: Prune the old flowers at the end of the summer. Trim the old matured leaves using sterilized scissors.
- Best Croton plant outdoor.
- One of the low maintenance & easy care green plants
- This plant has benefits on hedge making & other landscape works
The Euphorbia Tithymaloides-Green plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us
EUPHORBIA-GREEN PLANT CARE
- Water the plants only when the top soil is dry to the touch.
- Don’t make the soil wet as the euphorbia plants are succulents
- This croton plant outdoor requires full sunlight of about 6 to 7 hours.
Other Related plants: Euphorbia tithymaloides
We have +180 plant varieties. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, that are safe & eco-friendly and grow attractive green plants around you.