Euphorbia Tithymaloides ‘Albino’ Plant
Buy the Euphorbia Tithymaloides ‘Albino’ plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This euphorbia tithymaloides creeper plant is a perennial fast-growing erect shrub. Leaves are a mix of attractive green & white colors with undulated margins. The plant grows in a zig-zag direction with a creeping character. Stems & midribs diffuse from white to pale green.
FERTILIZER: Application of cow manure organic fertilizer monthly once around this creeper plants.
PROPAGATION: Done by stem cuttings both in water or soil.
REPOTTING: Euphorbia plants have fibrous roots. Transfer the plants to new pots when the root grows through drainage holes.
PRUNING: Trim the matured overgrown plants.As this creeper plants is fast growing with cluster crowing structure
- Euphorbia Tithymaloides ‘Albino’ is the best ornamental hedge plant.
- This plant has landscaping values such as border decorations, roof topping & related.
Euphorbia Tithymaloides ‘Albino’ plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
EUPHORBIA PLANTS CARE
- Water the plants moderately.
- Not to allow standing water in the soil or potting mix.
- Sunlight needs plenty of direct sunlight
- This plant is the drought tolerant shrub
Other Related Products: Euphorbia
- Not to intake the leaves
- Keep the plants away from children & pet animals.
We have 180+ plant varieties online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, that are safe & eco-friendly and grow the best evergreen plants around you.