Crown of Thorns Plants
Buy the ‘Crown of thorns’ plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is an evergreen perennial succulent plant. Dark leaves present on spiny branches and flowers are attractive and small. Branches excrete a milky sap when they are broken. The mature plant grows up to the height of 5 to 6 feet tall. You can buy this plant from our online garden store and grow beautiful plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic dilute fertilizer in the winter season when the plants seem dormant.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Repot the plants once in two years. While not damaging the roots.
PRUNING: Pruning is necessary to maintain compact plant growth. Don’t allow the plants to have leggy growth. While pruning the plants be careful to protect your eyes and skin from milky sap.
- Most beautiful succulent plant for both indoors and outdoors.
- The Crown of thorns is low maintenance fast growing succulent plant.
Crown of thorns plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
CROWN OF THORNS PLANT CARE
- Crown of thorns plants requires 4-5 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use well-drained soil preferably acidic pH or neutral pH
- This plant requires a small amount of watering.
- Water the plants weekly once. Do not over water the plants it may lead to root rot.
- This plant requires direct sunlight for 6-8 hours.
TOXICITY: Crown of thorn the leaves to ingest and also thorns, milky sap is toxic. Keep away from children & pet animals.
We have 150+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get the good succulent plants around you.