Buy Costus erythrophyllus from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is herbaceous perennial with striking foliage. It grows up to the height of 1-2 feet. Flowers that are pale pink grow as they cradle in the midst of the leaves. These plants make a centre of attraction to your indoors. You can purchase these indoor plants at affordable cost from our online plant shopping & grow beautiful plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply bio fertilizer like humic acid it increases nitrogen source to leaf growth. Purchase organic fertilizer from online garden store and grow disease & pest free plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through cuttings during the growing season.
REPOTTING: Repotting Costus erythrophyllus can be done once in a year. Transfer the plants to a new pot to grow the plants sufficiently. Add potting mix in repotting. You can purchase a good quality of potting mix from our online plant nursery website and grow good well rooted plants around you.
PRUNING: Prune when the plant seems to bushy growth. Trim the old and matured leaves to attain faster and good growth in plants. Cut back the stems which are older and unhealthy. We have a wide range of plants products online. Purchase different varieties of plants online from us.
- Costus erythrophyllus is one of the easiest plants to care for in indoor environment.
- Costus erythrophyllus purifies indoor toxins & pollutants and acts as an air- purifier plant.
- This plants make a centre of attraction to your indoor environment.
- You can place these plants over desks, dining tables, balcony & hanging pots.
Costus erythrophyllus plants are the most popular & high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at very affordable cost and you can buy best plants online from us.
COSTUS ERYTHROPHYLLUS CARE
- Costus erythrophyllus are grown in a pot size of 5-6 inches with well-drained soil. Add some quantity of potting mix which can add good nutrients to plants.
- Watering in the costus plant should be done regularly and top soil should be frequently moistened. Reduce watering in the spring season.
- Red wine costus requires only partial sunlight with shade. Place the plants in east- north facing directions.
- Application of any organic fertilizer like vermicompost one or two teaspoons around the plants to get the nitrogen source for the plants.
- Make sure of growing Costus erythrophyllus around pet animals.
Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer well rooted plants and greenery products, hence we recommend you to buy plants online from us and get best rooted plants from us.
Over this, we confidently say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.
There are no reviews yet.