Codiaeum -”Victoria Gold bell”
Buy Codiaeum ‘Victoria Gold Bell’ crotons plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is the most attractive croton variety. Leaves are dark green to light green and those are lengthy. This plant is a tropical, evergreen & monoecious shrub that grows up to 3 m tall the leaves are thick and glossy and grow on woody branches. You can buy this plant from our online plant shopping and grow a wide range of crotons.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer once a month either in powder form or diluted form.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Change the plants to new pots somewhat large in size. Do repot once a year.
PRUNING: By using sharp scissors, cut the plants where the petiole meets the main stem. Trim the old, matured & diseased leaves.
- This plant can be placed on table tops, hedge decorations, and border plants.
- Codiaeum plants are windbreakers & drought-tolerant plants.
Codiaeum ‘Victoria gold bell’ croton plants are the most popular & in high-demand crotons nowadays, we provide these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
CODIAEUM VICTORIA GOLD BEL PLANT CARE
- Codiaeum ‘Victoria Gold Bell’ crotons in a pot size of 6-10 inches’ pot.
- This plant prefers to grow in damp wet soil.
- Water the plants when the top soil is dry, do not allow standing water in the pot
- Plants require indirect sunlight of about 10,000 to 20,000 lux.
- Avoid application of fertilizer & watering in direct sunlight.
We have 180+ plant varieties online. We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we offer healthy plants and environment-friendly products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and arrange your garden with a wide range of crotons.