Chrysanthemum Sevanthi-‘Chandini Yellow’
Buy Chrysanthemum Sevanthi- Chandini yellow flower plants from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This yellow chandini chrysanthemum plant grows about 1 to 3 feet tall and blooms year around. Yellow Flowers are attractive with many petals. Yellow chrysanthemum flower extract contains Quercetin & myricetin compounds. This yellow chrysanthemum variety smells earthy and deeply musky. Buy from an online garden store and grow flower plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply any compost like tree leaf compost or vermicompost around the chandini yellow chrysanthemum to enrich the soil’s organic matter for faster growth.
PROPAGATION: Commercially propagated through basal cuttings for every few years in the spring.
REPOTTING: Sevanthi poo chandini plants can be repotted when you find plants having more dead and old leaves.
PRUNING: Trim the old, dried, matured flowers & leaves during spring.
Recently, NASA declared that the chrysanthemum chandini yellow flower plant helps to reduce pollutants from soil, water, and air.
- Sevanthi poo herb treats eye, ear, nose, and throat infections, diabetes, and neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s disease & reduces thrombosis.
Chrysanthemum Sevanthi- ‘Chandini yellow’ flower plants are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
PLANT CARE & MAINTENANCE:
- Sevanthi yellow flowers plant grow well in pot sizes of 10-12 inches.
- Fill the pots with fertile sandy loam soil at the required amount.
- Sunlight needed for this plant is direct sunlight of 3-4 hours with partial shade.
- Water the plants weekly twice or thrice.
We produce our plants using natural and organic methods and we provide high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get the beautiful flower plants at your home step.