Chendu malli(Clerodendrum phillipinum)
Buy Chendu malli (Clerodendrum phillipinum) plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Chendu malli (Clerodendrum phillipinum)is a perennial shrub with delicious flowers. Bunchy florets occur as the name represents chendu malli. This flower are whitish-pink flowers that emit a sweet-smelling fragrance. This fragrance smell longs last after the flower dries also. Purple-colored margins are found along the margins. You can purchase these plants from our online garden store and spread fragrance all around.
FERTILIZER: Organic fertilizer application is best for high flower yield. Apply a handful of cow manure only once.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to 2 inches big size pot compared to the last grown. Carry the repotting when the root ball comes out.
- Chendu malli flowers are used for decoration & garland making.
- Low maintenance disease-free plant. It is the most disease-resistant variety.
- This can be kept on the balcony, soil, and also in your garden area.
Chendu malli plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
Chendu malli (Clerodendrum phillipinum)Plant Care
- Chendu malli plants require 6-10 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use well-drained soil with a nutrient-rich potting mix.
- Water the plants once or twice a week.
- This plant requires direct sunlight for about 5-6 hours.
- Monthly once feed plants with cow manure or goat manure for the nutrient supplement.
We have 200+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment.