Buy Caladium Candyland plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. These plants are perennials with colourful leaves. Leaves are broad and heart-shaped with pink patches all around the leaves with long petioles attached to the leaves’ centre. It produces small calla-type flowers during June- July. You can purchase these plants from our online garden shopping and arrange your terrace with eye-catching plants.
FERTILIZER: You can apply any slow-release organic fertilizer like seaweed extract once in 4 months. For fast rooting and healthy growth in plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through tubers.
REPOTTING: Caladium Candyland can be repotted when you find plants are congested to grow in a pot or container. Choose a large size container or pot to grow plants sufficiently. Repotting can be done once in 2 or 3 years. You can purchase the nutrient-rich potting mix from our online plant store and grow a wide variety of ornamental plants in your garden area.
Pruning should be done to enhance the fast growth of plants. Trim the old & diseased leaves. Clean the leaves when you find dust in your plants. We have wide categories of plants online. You can purchase different varieties of plants from us.
- Caladium plants are resistant varieties as they do not suffer much from pests & diseases.
- As these plants are indoor plants & air purifiers which purify indoor pollutants like benzene, formaldehyde, xylene and other pollutants and toxins.
- These plants are mainly used for ornamental & decorative purposes.
- It can be placed indoors such as on desktops, meeting halls, south & west-facing windows, and AC rooms.
- But don’t place the plants in direct sunlight or AC air.
Caladium plants are the most popular & in high demand nowadays, we provide these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
CALADIUM PLANT CARE
- Caladium Candyland plants can grow in large size pots or any containers of 18 inches, add the required amount of potting mix and garden soil.
- Watering for caladium plants is once a week not to make the soil soggy
- Plants should be kept in partial sunlight where you can place these plants in the morning sunlight 2-4 hours is enough.
- Use any organic manure like cow manure or goat manure to encourage the plant to grow faster.
Other Related Plants Available: Caladium red flash, caladium stardust, caladium raspberry moon, caladium white dynasty.
We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we provide healthy plants and greenery-friendly products, hence we recommend you to buy plants online from us and get well thriving rooted plants at your doorstep.
As well as, we reliably say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.