Bulb Sampangi plant
Buy Bulb Sampangi plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is the perennial herbaceous underground tuberous plant with mild succulent character. White waxy tubular flowers with six flaring segments. Leaves are dull and wide at the base. Peak time for flowering in tuberose is August-September and flowering starts after 80-100 days after planting. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping and grow fragrant flower plant plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply Vermicompost or old compost once in a month.
PROPAGATION: Done through bulbs, bulblets & seeds.
PRUNING: Remove yellow leaves and cut the stem down to 4-6 inches above the soil for fast growth.
- Tuberose plant is widely used for wedding garlands, bouquets, floral ornaments and other related.
- This tuberose flower contains essential oil which are used for medicinal values.
Tuberose plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
TUBEROSE PLANT CARE
- Alocasia ‘nebula’ plants at least 6 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use well-drained soil with cocopeat potting mix.
- Preferably sandy loamy soil.
- This plant requires a small quantity of watering at regular intervals. Keep the soil semi-moist & semi-dry.
- The sun light requirement for this plant is direct bright sun light of about 6 hours.
- You can also place this plant in indoor
- Avoid watering in rainy season.
We have 185+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow garland flower plants around you.