Buy Bougainvillea brown plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is an evergreen flower plant with thick thorny stems and drooping branches. Flowers usually appear in clusters surrounded by papery bracts. Leaves are dark green coloured and resemble flowers. The plant grows up to the height of 12 m tall. It can be grown near the walls as the climber plant makes your living area attractive with attractive flowers. Flowers in attractive colours with good papery petals. Buy this flowering plant from our online plant shopping website.
FERTILIZER: Apply any all-purpose organic fertilizer like vermicompost once a month. You can buy the best quality bio-fertilizer at our online plant store to grow healthy plants around you.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Bougainvillea brown plant can be repotted in early spring or late autumn during that time plants seem to be dormant. Add potting mix while repotting to enhance the fast growth in this plant. You can buy this from our online plant nursery website and grow beautiful plants on your terrace.
Hard pruning is done by bougainvillaea plants, cutting down all stems to about 2 to 4 feet in height. This pruning practice can be done during December & January which is the right time to prune these plants for the full blooming of flowers & to encourage the shape of plants. We have a wide range of plants online. You can purchase different varieties of plants from our online plant garden store and make your environment attractive with vast coloured flowers.
- Bougainvillaea plants are used for ornamental and landscaping purposes.
- It is semi climber plant used for hedging
- If you’re growing it in a pot it can be used as bonsai plants.
Bougainvillea brown flower plants are most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
BOUGAINVILLEA PLANT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- You can start plants to grow in container sizes of 10-14 inches, fill the pot with required soil, potting mix or compost.
- Water the plants every 3 or 4 weeks once because it is drought tolerant, watering frequently leads to fungal diseases and root rot in plants.
- This plant is kept in direct sunlight and requires up to 6 to 8 hours of sunlight.
- Apply any organic compost or home-based fertilizers like tea waste extract, coffee waste, vegetable skin peels and others.
- Don’t over-fertilize the plants.
Other Related Plants Available: Bougainvillea biscuit, Bougainvillea red layered, Bougainvillea light pink, Bougainvillea orange
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer all garden essentials which are eco-friendly & sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment, hence we recommend you to buy online plants from us and arrange beautiful flower plants at your terrace.
As well, we truthfully say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.