Big Kagattan Plant
Big Kagattan is an excellent houseplant with attractive flowers. This plant is categorized under ornamental, indoor, and cut flower plants. You can buy the best online plants and make your home healthy.
Buy Big Kagattan plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. It is an evergreen beautiful shrub for both indoor and outdoor use. The plant grows up to the height of 3 feet in containers. It is mainly grown for its characteristic fragrance. Flowers are bright white & clustered in appearance. The plant is native to tropical and subtropical regions of Eurasia. You can buy cheap plants online from our website and spread sweet-smelling fragrances at home.
FERTILIZER: Use an all-purpose organic fertilizer. Don’t over-fertilize the plant. We offer an organic potting mix and bio-fertilizers that boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting diseases and pests, buy from our online plant store.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Should be done, when you find plants becoming overcrowded in appearance. Transfer plant to 1 or 2-inch big size pot compared to last-grown plant pot. You can buy from our online plant nursery to water the plant once you repotted to get settled by the plant in the soil to start new growth.
Repotting can be done 6 months at a time. For more online plants kindly, check out our website. Pruning should be done regularly to enhance the growth of the plant. We have an online plant nursery that offers several nursery online plants and makes your lifestyle stress free.
- Big kagattan flowers are used in garland preparation
- Easy to grow with low maintenance and care
- It is one of the fastest-growing landscape plants.
- Can be used for ornamental, hedge, and positive vibe giving plants at home.
These flower plants are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
HOW TO GROW THE PLANT IN TERRACE / GARDEN AREA?
- Place the plant in a pot size of 6 inches, fill the pot with the required amount of well-drained soil or potting mix organic compost
- Water the plant once a week, do not overwater the plants it may lead to root rot.
- The plant can be kept in direct or partial sunlight and needs up to 6 hours of light
- Apply any organic fertilizer during summer or late spring Choose the best fertilizer from our best online store Feed fertilizer during summer (growing season)
- Avoid watering and fertilizer application in the rainy season.
Other Related Plants Available: Fragrance kagattan plant, Star Jasmine (Colour kagattan) plant & Big kagattan plant.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you to buy online plants from us and we provide fastest means of delivery for your better convenience In addition, we proudly say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website: www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.