About Betel Leaf Plant
Buy Betel Leaf Plant (Vetrilai) online from Santhi online plants nursery website.
Betel leaf may call as “Paan” in India, is a deep green vine with heart-shaped leaves that may use in India. The scientific name of the betel vine is Piper betel. Paan is a member of the Piperaceae family. Buy this plant on online plant shopping. There are around 90 types of betel vine worldwide, with about 45 varieties found in India and 30 in West Bengal.
Paan/Betel leaves have high export potential, and India exports betel leaves to its neighbours. Betel leaf thrives in tropical climates with considerable rainfall, and shady locations are ideal for its rapid development.Get betel leaf plant online at affordable cost
- The leaves are beneficial for eye inflammation as well as headaches caused by eyestrain.
- When the water is warm or cold, drink it.
- Various anti-diabetic medications have long-term adverse effects on the liver and kidneys.
- It aids in the treatment of diabetes.
- Paan (betel leaf) can grow in various soils.
- Buy this plant on online plant shopping.
- When the ground can supplement with good organic matter, it produces the best growth and yield.
- The soil should also have sufficient drainage.
- Again, you can buy this plant in an online nursery.
- Land can rise 5 to 10 cm above surrounding regions and plough soil four to five times to provide appropriate drainage.
- Field beds of various sizes can prepare.
- Before planting the betel leaf cuttings, make sure the ground can sanitize.
- Under open system cultivation, October is the ideal month for betel leaf planting.
- In India, however, the growing season for betel leaves differs from state to state.