Anthurium Sunshine Orange
Buy the Anthurium orange plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. Its posses attractive long-lasting inflorescence. The leaves are modified to spathe with numerous small flowers on a pencil like an outgrowth (spadix) which increase its demand.
FERTILIZER: Application of organic fertilizer manure or compost. Banana peels can also apply.
PROPAGATION: Done through tissue culture or suckers
REPOTTING: After 4-6 months is ready to transplant.
PRUNING: Prune-dried, matured leaves alone. No need to over-prune the plants.
- Anthurium sierra orange decreases stress.
- Placing the plant in the southwest direction promotes positive energy.
- Anthurium orange is easy to propagate
Anthurium sunshine oranges are the most famous nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
ANTHURIUM PLANT CARE
- Anthurium orange plant grows and blooms better in coconut husk or wood powder.
- All parts of the sunshine anthurium are poisonous to humans because they contain calcium oxalate.
- Anthurium Sierra plant prefers indirect bright light and can be kept in shady places and even indoors.
- Excess light causes the yellowing and scorching of leaves
Other Related Plants Available: Anthurium tropical red
We have 170+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us.
And further, we truly say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.
There are no reviews yet.