Anthurium Tropical Red
Buy the Anthurium tropical red from Santhi online plant nursery website. Tropical anthurium posses attractive long lasting infloresence. Spadix shorterin length than the spathe.
FERTILIZER: Application of organic fertilizer manure or compost. Banana peels can also apply.
PROPAGATION: Red anthurium propagation through tissue culture, division, cuttings
REPOTTING: After 4-6 months is ready to transplant.
PRUNING: remove old and diseased leaf but there should be atleast 4-5 numbers of leaves.
- Tropical anthurium decrease stress.
- Placing the anthurium scherzerianum in southwest direction which promotes positive energy.
- Tropical red anthurium is easy to propagate
Anthurium tropical red are the most famous nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
TROPICAL ANTHURIUM PLANT CARE
- Anthurium scherzerianum grows and blooms better in coconut husk or in wood powder.
- All parts of the sunshine orange variety of anthurium are poisonous to humans because its contain calcium oxalate.
- Red Anthurium prefers indirect bright light and can be kept in shady places and even indoors.
- Excess light causes yellowing and scorching of leaves.
Other Related Plants Available: Anthurium Verdun red
We have 170+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us.