Anthurium Red Dragon
Buy the Anthurium red dragon plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. Red anthurium house plants are glossy and moderately coriaceous.
FERTILIZER: Application of organic fertilizer manure or compost at weekly intervals. Banana peels can also apply.
PROPAGATION: Done through tissue culture or suckers
REPOTTING: After 4-6 months is ready to transplant
PRUNING: Prune-dried, matured leaves alone. No need to over-prune the plants.
- Low maintenance and easy care.
- Tropical red anthurium is an indoor plant that can help to remove microbes
- Red Anthurium houseplant reduces stress and improves mental health.
- Red Anthurium flower best air purifier.
Anthurium red dragons are the most famous nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
ANTHURIUM PLANT CARE
- Red Anthurium houseplant grows and blooms better in coconut husk or wood powder.
- All parts of the red anthurium flower are poisonous to humans because they contain calcium oxalate.
- Tropical Red Anthurium prefers indirect bright light and can be kept in shady places and even indoors.
- Excess light causes the yellowing and scorching of leaves.
- Bright light but not exposure.
Other Related Plants Available: Anthurium sunshine orange
We have 170+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us.