Anthurium Passion Pink
Buy the Anthurium passion pink plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This air-purifying plants nasa blooms arise from the leaf axil and produce flowers on each leaf which are too attractive. The pink colour anthurium plant is also referred to as an laceleaf. The pink colour flower calyx is too shiny to touch.
FERTILIZER: For better growth of the plant add cow manure once a month.
PROPAGATION: Done through tissue culture, seeds, division and cuttings
REPOTTING: After 4-6 months is ready to transplant
PRUNING: Prune-dried, mature leaves alone. Maintain 4-5 leaves per plant
- This plant is the best air purifier plants for home
- This air-purifying plants nasa plant is mainly used for focal flower arrangement.
- Passion pink is the worth seeing houseplant that produces oxygen.
- Makes positivity for humans.
Anthurium Passion Pink Plant Care
- Place this plant in the bigger pots to avoid overcrowded roots.
- Remove the faded flower frequently.
- Repot the plant for every two years.
- Water the plants weekly once or twice.
- This plant requires bright light but not direct sunlight
Other Related Plants Available: Anthurium Flame Red
We have 190+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow the best air purifier plants for home.