Anthurium Plant ( Flame-Chocos)
Buy the Anthurium Plant (Flame -Chocos) from Santhi online plant nursery website. These Anthurium plants are perennial herbs with attractive spathes. Spadix and spathes are often considered flowers. These spadix and spathes are dark brown and bright red colored making a great look to your living environment. Spadix can be found below the spathes. You can purchase these beautiful plants from our online garden store and make your environment green.
FERTILIZER: Apply groundnut cake or vermicompost two tablespoons around the plant once a month.
PROPAGATION: Done through root & stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Once the anthurium plants grow hardy & matured with long stems transfer the plants to a slightly larger pot compared to the last grown pots with 50% cocopeat & 50% peat moss.
PRUNING: Trim the old, diseased, wilted, and dead leaves and flowers. Pinch the stem from the base of the plant.
- These Anthurium plants are NASA’ approved air-purifier plants that detoxify both indoor and outdoor pollutants.
- It is a low-cost & easy-maintenance plant.
Anthurium plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
Anthurium Plant ( Flame-Chocos) Care
- These Anthurium plants can grow in the required pot size and with porous coco peat potting mix or coarse well-drained soil.
- Water the plants with half a cup of water once a week.
- Anthurium plants are warm-lovers but do not keep the plant in direct sunlight.
- Feed the plants with liquid fertilizer, especially during the growing season.
- Don’t use fertilizer and water in direct sunlight.
Other Related Plants Available: Anthurium Plant (Chacos-Fantasia)
We have 170+ plant varieties online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow a wide range of plants on your terrace