Buy Alocasia amazonica ornamental plants from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This ornamental plant grows as aroid. Dark Green leaves are large glossy with a shiny appearance and that has vibrant veins. The leaves are thick and fleshy, and they can grow up to 2 feet long and 1 foot wide. The plant has a compact, bushy growth habit and typically reaches a height of 1 to 2 feet. You can buy this beautiful indoor plant from our online garden store and make your terrace beautiful with these plants.
As Alocasia ornamental plants are heavy feeders, application of slow-release fertilizer steamed bone meal powder three months once in diluted form.
Propagation: Gently divide the rhizomes at the time of repotting.
Repotting: Transfer the plants to a new pot or container one size larger than others. Repotting can be done yearly once.
Pruning: Snip off the old leaves with good clean scissors that are near the stem base.
- This plant gives a pleasant look to both indoor & outdoor environments.
- Alocasia amazonica plants are grows fast as a ground cover plants.
- Low maintenance and easy growing beginner’s friendly plant.
- As these plants are considered NASA-approved air-purifier plants.
Alocasia amazonica plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
Alocasia amazonica Plant Care
- Grow the plants in a suitable pot size of 4-5 inches.
- Fill the pot with porous well-drained soil & good potting mix
- Sunlight required for this plant is about 3-4 hours of indirect light.
- Water the plants once a week twice. Regular misting is a must for this plant.
- Fertilizer application can be vermicompost around the plants once a month.
Our plant production is through natural & organic methods. We grow our plants in Nano covers with coco peat potting mix as growth medium.
And also, hope that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
There are no reviews yet.