Marble prince Money Plant
Buy the Marble Prince money plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. It is an evergreen perennial vine and beautiful foliage indoor belonging to angiosperms. The plant grows up to the height of 18-20 cm & spreads about 4 inches. Leaves are greenish with white edges, heart-shaped, and irregularly arranged, plant climbs using aerial roots, and flowering occurs rarely in this plant. You purchase indoor online plants and make your environment fresh and clean. The plant is native to French Polynesia.
FERTILIZER: As money plants are low feeders, Use any all-purpose organic fertilizer like groundnut cake as liquid fertilizer. Feed the plants twice a week. You can purchase from our online plant shopping to grow disease and pest-free plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Should be done, when you find plants becoming vigorous in appearance. Place the plants in a large pot or container with proper drainage holes. Supply potting mix as a top dressing to enhance plant growth. You can purchase from our online plant garden store to grow different varieties of plants at your doorstep.
Pruning: Use sharp shears to be done pruning. Trimming old and diseased leaves and branches. No need to often pruning in this money plant. We have a wide range of plants online. You can get good healthy plants at your doorstep.
- Marble Prince plants act as anti-radiator which eliminates the radiation produced by computers, mobile phones & other electronic devices in your home.
- One of the air purifier plants purifies indoor air-borne pollutants and reduces stress.
- It is also considered a good luck plant and is believed to bring positive energy to the house
- NASA study says this plant can purify indoor air pollutants like formaldehyde, benzene, xylene, toluene, SO2 & NO2
- Plants also have ornamental value; they can be placed in office or indoor environments.
These air-purifying indoor plants are the most popular and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
- Leaves are toxic to pet animals and mildly toxic to human beings
- Generally, make sure to grow around children.
MARBLE PRINCE PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 4 inches, and fill the pot with the required amount of well-drained soil or potting mix organic compost.
- Water the plants every one to two weeks do not overwater the plants it may lead to root rot and fungal diseases.
- To keep in partial sunlight indoors.
- To control pest and disease infestation apply any organic fertilizer
- Example: Citrus oil and neem oil
- Avoid watering and fertilizer application in the rainy season.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we provide high-quality plants and products, which are safe for the environment & do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get the fastest means of delivery at your doorstep.
Moreover, we sincerely say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
There are no reviews yet.