Aglaonema Red Valentine Pot Plant
Buy the Aglaonema Red Valentine pot plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. These Aglaonema commutatum plants are herbaceous perennial flowering indoor plants. Aglaonema red Valentine plants are called Chinese evergreen. Basic plant care of Aglaonema plants is most importantly misting the leaves regularly.
Growth Rate: Moderate growing indoor plants.
Propagation: Propagated by divisions.
Fertilizer: Application of nitrogen-rich organic fertilizer in diluted form around the Red aglaonema plants.
Repotting: Transfer the plants to new wide-size pots compared to old ones.
Pruning: Remove the old dried leaves alone & not to over prune the plants.
- The Chinese evergreen plants are attractive ornamental plants
- Aglaonema commutatum is an air purifier that plants clean indoor pollutants and toxins.
- You will receive a pot with a self-drainage system. For repotting select a pot with a proper drainage system.
- Watering: Water the plants regularly by misting.
- Sunlight: Requires only indirect sunlight.
- Plant Placement: At Indoors.
We have 150+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer live healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, We recommend you buy online plants from us and grow attractive Red Aglaonema plants indoors.