Aglaonema Lipstick Plant
Buy Aglaonema lipstick plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Aglaonema lipstick plant very interesting and fast-growing perennial herb. Colorful foliage with pink shades on the margins & all around the stem. Flowers are greenish white spathe & fruits are red fleshy berry. This plant makes an elegant attractive look to your surroundings. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping and grow attractive flora.
FERTILIZER: Application of any organic fertilizer once in two months. Preferable cow manure in the required quantity.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings in water or soil.
REPLANTING: As Aglaonema plants are fast-growing, Transfer the plants to new pots or soil when the root ball comes out of the pot.
PRUNING: Cut back the plants when the plant completes their blooming. Trim the old matured faded leaves. Not to do pruning often in these plants.
- Aglaonema lipstick plants are NASA-approved air purifier plants.
- This plant purifies indoor toxins & pollutants such as xylene, toluene, and others.
- Aglaonema plants have ornamental & landscaping values.
- It is one of the low-maintenance & drought-tolerant plants.
Aglaonema lipstick plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
AGLAONEMA LIPSTICK PLANT CARE
- These Aglaonema plants require 5-6’’ inches of pot with good well-drained fertile soil. In addition to this application of potting mix while repotting.
- Watering the plants when the top soil is dry to touch.
- Indirect bright Sunlight is needed for Aglaonema plants.
- Don’t place the plants in direct Sunlight.
Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, that are safe for the environment & biodegradable, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and arrange your garden to make your surroundings attractive with aglaonema.