Tradescantia Pallida ‘Purple Queen’
Buy Tradescantia Pallida ‘Purple Queen’ from Santhi online plant nursery website. The purple queen plant is a year around herbaceous plant with attractive purple foliage. Purple leaves are simple, alternate, oblong-lanceolate with sharp margins. Younger leaves are green-colored and matured leaves are purple. This plant blooms small pink flowers during summer. You can purchase this plant from our online plant store and decorate your home with attractive foliage.
FERTILIZER: No need for any fertilizer recommendations for this plant. If you find any disease you can apply any liquid fertilizer purchased from our online plant store and grow your disease free.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds and stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Tradescantia Pallida ‘Purple Queen’plants can be repotted once a year when you find plants are overcrowded in appearance. Replace the plants in new big pots or containers with proper drainage. You can purchase from our online plant nursery website and grow attractive foliage in your terrace garden.
Pruning is a must in purple queen plants because plants spread fast and cover the ground surface; it can be done after the flowering season. Pinching off new stems to encourage growth in plants. We have various categories of plants online. You can purchase the best plants and products online from us.
- Used for ornamental and landscape purposes.
- We can place it both indoors and outdoors because it has attractive deep purple leaves.
- Used for hanging baskets, indoor decorations, and many more.
- One of the fast-growing groundcover lush plants.
- This plant removes indoor airborne pollutants and toxins
- Purple queen has anti-oxidant, anti- toxic & anti-inflammatory properties.
Purple Queen hanging plants are popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
PURPLE QUEEN PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 6-7 inches; fill the pot with the required amount of nutrient-rich potting mix with clay or sandy loam soil.
- Water the plants when the topsoil is dry to the touch because it is a succulent creeper and does not require frequent watering.
- To keep in direct sunlight. This plant requires at least 8 hours of sunlight.
- Apply any organic fertilizer for disease-free plant growth. You can purchase from our online plant shopping.
- Leaves are mildly toxic to pet animals
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Zebrina Pendulla plant.
We offer good healthy plants and the best products through organic and natural methods, hence we recommend you to buy online plants from us and make your environment fresh and clean by growing these plants.
As well as, we honestly say that we are the best online plant nursery to offer plants and products at a low cost. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.