Buy Sevanthi dark violet plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a year around the herbaceous plant with vibrant coloured flowers. Flowers are simply quilled with a good aromatic fragrance and attached with a long stem. Leaves are tooth-shaped and serrated with leaflets. This plant gives a good amount of flower yield. You can purchase these plants from our online plant shopping and arrange your terrace with enormous colourful flowers.
FERTILIZER: Apply any nutrient-rich organic compost like cow manure and goat manure once in a month. You can purchase this fertilizer from our online plant shopping and grow diseases and pests-free plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPLANTING: These plants can be replanted when you find plants are congested to grow in old places. Transfer the plants to a new place where the plants get good soil, and bright sunlight while replanting and add a handful of potting mix for rapid growth in plants. You can purchase this from our online garden store and decorate your living with these beautiful flowers
Pinching and DE suckering is an important practices to increase new plant growth where pinching can be done after 4 weeks of planting to encourage lateral growth and DE suckering can be the removal of suckers for new plant regeneration. We have different collections of plant varieties you can purchase from our online plant store and fill your garden with a wide range of healthy plants.
- These plants are grown for decorative and ornamental purposes.
- Mostly these chrysanthemum plants are air-purifiers purifying indoor airborne pollutants.
- It is one of low maintenance and care plants
- Chrysanthemum plants are resistant to pests and diseases.
Sevanthi dark violet plants are popular nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
SEVANTHI DARK VIOLET PLANT CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Sevanthi plants can grow in container sizes of 3-5 inches.
- This plant requires watering weekly once, don’t overwater the plants as it may lead to root rot diseases.
- The plant can be kept in direct sunlight; it requires 6 to 8 hours of sunlight.
- To increase flower colouration apply vermicompost near the root zone and apply some water to get utilized by plants.
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Sevanthi paper yellow, Sevanthi paper white, Sevanthi Poornima & Sevanthi scented plants.
We grow healthy plants and the best quality products through organic and natural methods, all our plants are products that are eco-friendly to nature. Hence we recommend you to buy online plants from us and get those medicinal values from these plants.
And also, we confidently say that we are the best online plant nursery to offer plants and products at a low cost. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.