Sansevieria Fernwood Mikado-snake plant
Buy the Sansevieria Fernwood Mikado-snake plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This Sansevieria snake plant is a hardy evergreen perennial succulent. The center part of the leaves is wider & grows straighter than the outer side leaves. Leaves are cylindrical rough & thick with pointed ends. The Mature Sansevieria plant reaches around 1 meter.
FERTILIZER: Application of any all-purpose organic fertilizer monthly once around the sansevieria cylindrica plant.
PROPAGATION: Done by dividing rhizomes.
REPOTTING: Carefully remove the plants from the pot without damaging the roots, repot the plants only when plants found root bound on the pot. Transfer the plants to new pots during spring.
PRUNING: Not to prune the snake plants often. Only trim the brown tip leaves
- Sansevieria is the best choice of plant for indoor environments such as offices, bedrooms, & other related.
- This plant is an excellent air-purifier plant that cleanses both indoor & outdoor pollutants.
Sansevieria cylindrica plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
SANSEVIERIA PLANTS CARE
- Water this plant only when the top soil seems to be dry.
- Not to allow sitting water in the soil or potting mix.
- Sunlight needs plenty of indirect light
- Don’t use over-fertilize & over water the plants.
- Not to ingest the leaves
- Keep the plants away from children & pet animals.
We have 165+ plant varieties online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, that are safe for eco-friendly and grow real air-purifier plants around you.