Nerium Oleander Sandal
Buy the Nerium oleander Sandal plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This sandal flower plants are good houseplants with evergreen flowering characteristics. Each single Nerium leaf is sharp-pointed and arranged in pairs. Sandal flowers give a higher yield with a pleasant look. Nerium indicum plant gives sweet-smelling fragrant flowers.
FERTILIZER: Application of any organic fertilizer or manure monthly once around the plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Repot the Nerium indicum flower plants 6 months after planting.
TRANSPLANTATION: Transplant the plants to a new suitable soil surface one year after planting.
PRUNING: Trim the old, matured, dried flower & other plant parts alone.
- This sandal flower plants are pooja flower plants used for spiritual purposes.
- This Nerium leaf helps to control air-pollution
- Nerium indicum plants are good hedge & ornamental plants.
This plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
- These plants require suitable 6” pots with good drainage holes.
- Water the plants weekly once as they are drought-tolerant plants.
- Sunlight: Requires full direct sunlight.
- Clean the dust over the leaves present over the Nerium plant.
We have 165+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow beautiful sandal flowers around you.