About Neem Tree
Neem Herbal is a fast-growing tree that can reach heights of 15–20 meters (49–66 feet) and even 35–40 meters (115–131 feet) on rare occasions. It’s a deciduous tree that loses a lot of its leaves in the dry winter months. The branches are long and splayed out. The crown is dense and roundish, with a diameter of 20–25 m (66–82 ft). The appearance of the neem tree is similar to that of its relative, the chinaberry (Melia azedarach).
The opposing, pinnate leaves are 20–40 cm (8–16 in) long and have 20–30 medium-dark green leaflets that are 3–8 cm long. The terminal leaflet is frequently absent. Petioles are very short. In the Meliaceae family, the neem plant will find in an online nursery.
- Leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms, stomach distress, lack of appetite, skin ulcers, heart and blood vessel ailments (cardiovascular disease), fever, diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems are all treated with neem leaf.
- Malaria, stomach and intestinal ulcers, skin problems, discomfort, and fever are all treated with the bark.
- The Neem Herbal flower and organic neem leaf are used to treat intestinal worms, reduce bile, and regulate phlegm.
- Hemorrhoids, intestinal worms, urinary tract diseases, bloody nose, phlegm, eye disorders, diabetes, wounds, and leprosy are all treated with the fruit.
- After that, the seeds are washed in water to reveal clean, white seeds. Birds clean up after themselves in places like Senegal and Togo. They consume the sugary pulp before spitting out the seeds.
- Because the herbal neem oil has a short shelf life of 10-12 days, it should be used as soon as possible.
- When planting your seeds in a pot, make sure you use a high-quality potting mix. Keep the pot warm and wet by covering them with an inch of the mix. The time it takes for them to germinate is one to three weeks.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer once they have germinated and your tree is growing nicely. Avoid overwatering the neem tree, and make sure the soil is dry before watering it again.
- In addition, we offer to buy plants an Organic Potting mix that boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting diseases.