Madagascar Periwinkle light Pink
Buy the Madagascar periwinkle light pink plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant perennial sub-shrub with attractive pink flowers. Leaves are glossy, green oval measures up to 2.5 -9cm with a pale midrib and short petiole. Attractive pink flowers have 5 petals like lobes. Sub-shrub plant of hard woody stems. You can purchase this flowering plant from our online garden store and grow good plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer once a month.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to a new pot of large size when the root ball of the plant is seen outside.
PRUNING: Trim the diseased, old, and dried plant parts.
- Madagascar periwinkle plant is traditionally used in the treatment of diabetes.
- This plant helps to boost memory power & prevents Alzheimer’s disease.
- Plant treats cancer disease, reduces stress & anxiety, helps to make good blood circulations, and treats skin problems.
- Madagascar periwinkle tea helps to cure sore throat.
Madagascar periwinkle plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
MADAGASCAR PERIWINKLE LIGHT PINK PLANT CARE
- Madagascar periwinkle pink plants require 4-6 inches pot or container with good drainage holes.
- Soil should be acidic as the plant does not like to grow in alkaline soil.
- Water the plants weekly once.
- The sunlight requirement for this plant is direct sunlight of 6-12 hours.
Other Related Plants Available: Madagascar periwinkle white
TOXICITY: All parts of plants are toxic to ingest
We have 190+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get the good quality of plants from us.