Kodai Malli (Jasmine flower plant)
Buy Kodai Malli (Jasmine flower plant) plant from Santhi online plant nursery website.
Jasmine Plant’s sweetly-scented jasmine flower can fill a room or a garden with its heady scent. Though Jasmine is a vine usually grown outdoors, some varieties can also be grown as houseplants. There is some confusion regarding Jasmine and which type is fragrant. It is also beautiful when planted above retaining walls, with the branches cascading over the side. Hummingbirds love this vigorous vine!
Jasmine Plants can be erect, spreading, or climbing shrubs and vines, and it can be deciduous (leaves fall off in the fall) or evergreen (leaves stay green all year) (green all year). Their leaves are borne in a negative or alternating pattern and can be simple, trifoliate, or pinnate. Jasmine flowers are around 2.5 cm in diameter (0.98 in).
They are white or yellow, yet on rare occasions, they may be slightly reddish. The blooms appear in cymose clusters of at least three blossoms. Each flower has four to nine petals, two locules, and one to four ovules. In the Oleaceae family, the Kodai Malli plant will find in an online nursery.
- Flowers can grow for their beauty.
- Jasmine Plant is a fragrant flower that can use in the yard, as a houseplant, or as a cut flower.
- Jasmine Flower tea has a long history in China.
- The jasmonate plant hormones are Jasmine.
- One month before planting, 45 cm3 pits are made and may expose to sunshine.
- In each pit, healthy and robust seedlings obtained through cutting/layering can plant. Seeds are available for online nurseries.
- In most parts of India, the most fantastic time to plant Jasmine is during the monsoon, although in places like Bangalore.