Buy the Hibiscus schizhopetalus from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This hibiscus flowering plants is an evergreen perennial houseplant with attractive fringed flowers. Fringed red flowers downwards facing, pendulous grow from well-grown arching stems. These hibiscus leaves are ovate & dark green. Fringed hibiscus flower blooms throughout the year.
FERTILIZER: Apply a handful of cow manure around the plants for good-yielding flowers.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: It can be done yearly once.
PRUNING: Trim the matured plant parts such as leaves, and dried flowers. Pinch back the growing tips to enhance the new plant growth.
- Fringed hibiscus red flowers are a beautiful ornamental plant that adds beauty to your garden & environment.
- This is one of the low-maintenance flowering plants.
- Hibiscus plant have grown for beds, borders, hedges & patio related.
Hibiscus schizopetalus plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
HIBISCUS SCHIZOPETALUS PLANT CARE
- The hibiscus schizopetalus plants require 4-6 inches of a pot or suitable container to grow.
- Use well-drained soil or coco peat potting mix as a growth medium.
- Prefers to grow in soil pH of Alkaline & Neutral
- This hibiscus flower plant requires regular watering of about 2 days once. The average level of water requirement.
- The sunlight requirement for this red flowers plant is about 5-6 hours with partial shade.
We have 180+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow a wide range of flowering plants around you.