Hibiscus Red Variegated
Buy the Hibiscus red variegated plants from our Santhi Online plants nursery website. This tropical hibiscus plant is an evergreen shrub with eye catching big red hibiscus flower. The red leaf hibiscus are tender annual shrubs or small trees. This plant is said to be ‘Red hot variegated’ which has features of variegated red, green, white, and pink foliage, as well as red flowers with frilled margins.
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis variegated red
- BLOOM TIME: All-season flower
- PLANT HEIGHT: 5 to 8 inches.
Key Featured of Hibiscus red variegtaed
Ornamental flower & foliage
Cut flower and loose flower
Perfect Hedge plant
High Yielding with low maintenance
- Place this red flower plant in a pot size of 6-10 inches
- This tropical hibiscus plant requires soil growth medium as acidic soil with cocopeat.
- Water the plants generally for 2-3 days once.
- The red leaf hibiscus needs direct sunlight for about 6-8 hours.
- Apply turmeric powder water spray in case of mealy bug infestation.
- Apply organic fertilizer as cow manure and vermicompost for 15 days once.
- The red leaf hibiscus thrives best at outdoors.
Our plants are grown using natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality products that are earth-friendly in nature.