Dieffenbachia Tropic Snow – Pot Plant
Buy the Dieffenbachia tropic snow-pot plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This Dieffenbachia amoena has ovate broad leaves with cream-white color irregular bands. It is commonly said that leopard lily plants have ground cover perennial growth. Mature plants reach up to the height of 7 feet over the years. Flowers are rare to bloom but the leaves are large showy. This plant is commonly called by the name leopard lily.
FERTILIZER: Application any organic fertilizer such as bio-NPK monthly once around the plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings or divisions. Remove the leaves from the lower parts & place the cuttings in a wet moist medium.
REPOTTING: Requires repotting only when we find dense rooting, repot the plants during the spring season.
PRUNING: By using sharp tools prune the lower plant leaves alone.
- This plant indoor is an excellent air-purifier plant & improves the air quality.
- Diffenbachia tropical snow pot plant are air-purifying plants NASA-approved plant varieties.
- This gives a contrasting look & colour to the environment.
Dieffenbachia Plant Care
- This plant requires a consistently moist growth medium but not soggy.
- Sunlight required for this dieffenbachia amoena plant is only indirect light & it thrives well in low-light environments & full-shade areas.
- Plant Placement: Both indoor & outdoor environments with good shade
We have 175+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, we recommend you us and grow beautiful foliage plants around you.
Therefore, we truly tell you that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our