Clitoria Ternatea-Blue Multi Petaled
Buy the Clitoria ternatea- Blue multi-petaled plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. These blue butterfly pea plants are evergreen perennial creeper plants. This blue butterfly pea flower is multi-petaled with white color origin. It is popularly called Asian pigeon wings. Flowers bloom stunningly in many petals. And this blue butterfly pea plant grows from creeping vines & leaves.
FERTILIZER: Application of a handful of organic manure around the plants monthly once.
PROPAGATION: The best way to propagate is through stem cuttings.
REPLANTING: After 5 to 6 months replant or repot the plants to a suitable place. So that Asian pigeon wings plants can grow faster.
PRUNING: Trim the old matured stem, flowers& leaves alone. Not to prune the blue butterfly flower plants often.
- The Blue butterfly pea flowers blooms in bunchy 4 months after plantation.
- The Asian pigeon wing flowers are fast-growing creeper plants.
- This blue butterfly flowers tea contains higher anti-oxidants especially rich in anthocyanin
- It is also called as pooja flower.
- This Blue flowers plant requires a pot size of 5-6” with suitable drainage holes
- Blue butterfly pea plants require watering weekly once. Not to overwater the plants.
- Sunlight: Requires direct full sunlight & also it can survive in full sunlight with some shade.
We have 190+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow beautiful blue