Bougainvillea green with pink
Buy Bougainvillea green with pink plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is the evergreen perennial flower plant with thick thorny stems and drooping branches. Flowers usually appear in clusters surrounded by papery bracts. Leaves are simple, alternate and plants grow up to the height 11-15 m tall. It can be grown near the walls as the climber plant and gives desired beautiful look to your plants. Buy this flowering plant from our online garden store and get attractive flowers around you.
FERTILIZER: No need for frequent application of fertilizer to these plants. You can apply all-purpose fertilizer vermicompost once a month.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Bougainvillea green with the pink plant can be repotted in early spring or late autumn during that time plants seem to be dormant. Add potting mix during repotting to enhance the fast growth of this plant. You can buy this from our online plant nursery website.
Pruning: Hard pruning is done by bougainvillea plants, cutting down all stems to about 4 feet in height. We have a wide range of plants online. You can purchase various varieties of plants from our online garden store and make your environment green and fresh by planting these plants.
- Its used for ornamental and landscaping purposes.
BOUGAINVILLEA GREEN WITH PINK PLANT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- You can start plants to grow in container sizes of 12-15 inches.
- Fill the pot with the required soil, and potting mix.
- Water the plants for 4 weeks once because it is drought tolerant, watering frequently leads to fungal diseases like root rot in plants.
- To keep in direct sunlight for about 6-8 hours.
- Apply any organic fertilizer like manure to encourage plant growth.
Other Related Plants Available: Bougainvillea biscuit, Bougainvillea white layered.
Our plant production is through natural and organic products which are eco-friendly and sustainable and does not cause any harm to your surroundings, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and arrange beautiful flower plants on your terrace.