Barleria Cristata Lavender,Stipped
Buy Barleria Cristata Lavender Stipped plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. The philippine violet grows up to a height of 60-100 cm tall. Leaves are tall green colored on the upper surface & pale green colored on the lower surface. Lavender Lace,Stipped flowers with 5 cm long funnel-shaped. These plant flowers are attractive & chaming. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping website & grow phillipine violet beautiful flower plants around you
FERTILIZER: Apply vermicompost to plants once a month & these baleria cristata plants are drought resistance plants
PROPAGATION: For philippine violet plants propagation done by stem cuttings.
REPLANTING: Transfer the well grown lavender color barleria to new suitable soil surface.
PRUNING: Trim those affected parts of the plants to encourage new growth.
- The seeds are antidote for poisonous insects & snake bites.
- These philippine violet flowers have ornamental & garland values.
- Most beautiful lavender color lace flowers have used for garland preparation
These Barleria Cristata Lavender Stipped are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
BLUEBELL PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 6 inches with good drainage holes, Fill the pot with the required amount of garden soil & coco peat potting mix.
- Water the Barleria cristata plants once in a week.
- This philippine violet flower plant requires direct sun light for a maximum of 5 hours.
- Apply any organic fertilizers like cow manure or any compost one month after planting.
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Barleria yellow.