Bablimas (pomelo) Plant
Buy Bablimas (pomelo) Plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is the largest citrus fruit family that bears fruit all around the year. The Pomelo tree grows up to a height of 5-15 meters. Leaf petioles are ovate-shaped 5-20 cm long and are leathery bright green in appearance. Fruits are large 15-25 cm in diameter and weigh about 1-2 kilograms whereas the fruit has a thicker rind. The fruit flesh tastes like grapefruit and has a somewhat bitter taste. You can purchase this fruit from our online plant shop website and grow healthy fruits at your home.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer which is rich in high nitrogen content like bone meal or composted manure. You can purchase from our online plant shopping.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds, air layering, grafting, and cuttings.
REPLANTING: Pomelo fruit plants can be repotted when the growth of the plants is twice in size. Transfer the plant to a new pot, container, or new place where the plants grow fast. Apply potting mix during repotting where the plants get sufficient nutrients for growth. You can purchase from our online plant store and grow different fruit varieties at your home.
Pruning is not required in this Pomelo fruit tree. But if you are done pruning you can find fast growth in plants. To get more fruit, cut each shoot by half a length. Prune after the harvest season and don’t disturb the plants during the fruit-bearing season. We have different categories of plants online on our website that you can purchase from our online plant nursery shopping.
- Pomelo fruits are full of antioxidants that help to reduce the free radicals in our bodies.
- This fruit is rich in Vitamin C, potassium, and other essential vitamins and minerals to boost immunity.
- It improves liver function in our body and promotes weight loss
- Pomelo helps in good heart health and also has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Pomelo fruit plants are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
POMELO FRUIT PLANT CARE
- Pomelo fruit plants can grow in container or pot sizes of 18 to 24 inches.
- Fill the pot with the required amount of nutrient-rich potting mix or compost.
- Preferably grow this plant in soil and water at least once a week
- To keep direct sunlight require at least 6 to 8 hours.
- Apply any organic fertilizer like vermicompost or home-based vegetable fertilizer to grow disease-free plants.
- Avoid fertilizer application in direct sunlight.
Other Related Plants Available: Dragon fruit plant, Apple Red plant, Barbados Cherry plant
Our plants are grown using natural and organic methods and we provide healthy plants and the best quality products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get good quality plants from us.
With this, we confidently say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.