Anthurium Tropical Red
Buy the Anthurium tropical red plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is an evergreen perennial with striking, glossy heart-shaped leaves and brightly colored flowers that bloom year-round. The flowers are typically deep red. These plants require warm temperatures and high humidity to thrive, making them ideal for indoor environments. With their stunning foliage and showy flowers, Anthurium tropical red plants make a beautiful addition to any plant collection. You can buy beautiful Anthurium plants from our online garden store and get your home beautified by plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings or suckers
REPOTTING: Once you find when the roots are overcrowded in appearance. Transfer the plants to a new pot or container somewhat larger in size compared to the old ones.
PRUNING: Trim the old matured brown or wilted leaves. Pinch back the growing tips to encourage new plant growth.
· Anthurium plants are NASA approved air-purifiers. These plants can cleanse your indoor & outdoor pollutants & toxicants.
· Anthurium plants are low-maintenance indoor & outdoor plants.
· Perfect plant for gifting, and it has good-looking red spathes (flowers).
Anthurium tropical red flower plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
ANTHURIUM PLANTS CARE
- Use well-drained soil or good organic potting mix such as cocopeat potting mix.
- Make the soil moist with regular intervals of soil but do not allow the soil soggy.
- Anthurium plants are warm lovers and required 3-4 hours of good sunlight.
- Don’t use fertilizer and water in direct sunlight.
Other Related Plants Available: Anthurium passion pink Plant
We have 145+ plant varieties online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get the beautiful anthurium plants at your doorstep.