Anthurium Mauritius Red
Buy the Anthurium Mauritius red plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. the colour of the painters pelette catches people’s eye from a long distance. The colour, size, shape, and flower are all assets of this little all-rounder. Foliage anthurium are most popular varieties.
FERTILIZER: Application of any organic fertilizer manure or compost.
PROPAGATION: Done through tissue culture or suckers
REPOTTING: After 4-6 months is ready to transplant
PRUNING: Prune-dried, mature leaves alone.
- Painter”s palette decreases stress.
- Placing the plant in the southwest direction gives positive energy.
- Foliage anthurium is easy to propagate.
- Painters palette produce oxygen and purify the air.
Anthurium mauritius red is the most famous nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
ANTHURIUM PLANT CARE
- Painter”s palette plant grows and blooms better in coconut husk.
- Red Anthurium plant prefers indirect bright light and can be kept in shady places and even indoors.
- Excess light causes yellowing and scorching of leaves.
- For transplanting potting mix peat moss-30%, vermicompost-30%, coconut peat-20%.
- Remove the dust from plants
- keep soil moist but not wet
Other Related Plants Available: Anthurium Mauritius white
We have 170+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us.
And also, we hopefully say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.
There are no reviews yet.