Anthurium Castano Brown
Buy the Anthurium castano brown plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Anthurium andraeanum is a monocotyledonous plant. Anthurium flower characteristic feature is an indoor ornamental plant with bright coloured spathe leaf. It’s also called Flamingo Lily or painters palette. Anthurium flower are said to be psuedoflowers
FERTILIZER: Application of organic fertilizer manure or compost. Apply banana peels to enhance the vegetative growth
PROPAGATION: Done through tissue culture or suckers
REPOTTING: After 4-6 months is ready to transplant
PRUNING: Prune dried, matured leaves alone.No need to over-prune the plants.
- This plant is one of the most best croton plants which can help to purify the indoor air.
- It produces oxygen and make a positive environment.
Anthurium plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
ANTHURIUM ANDRAEANUM PLANT CARE
- Castano brown plants doesn’t need soil. It grows and blooms better in coconut husk or wood powder.
- Bright light is important to produce flowering.
- It is far more tolerant of underwatering than overwatering, which is most one of the common reasons for an plant to die.
- This has to be very well-draining soil
- Add a handful of decomposed cow dung or vermicompost
- A weekly spray of neem oil with sufficient water.
Other Related Plants Available: Anthurium chocolate
We have 170+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us.
And also, we hopefully say you that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.1`
There are no reviews yet.