Amman Pacharisi (Euphorbia Hirta), often known as Asthma Plant, is a tropical herb with unusually uneven leaves, milky sap, and a big seedhead that grows prostrate to ascending. They thrive in warmer weather, but only in warmer climates, and develop two sorts of leaves: little, light green leaves and bigger, maroon-colored leaves. Tawa-Tawa, also known as Doves Milk or Gatas-Gatas, is well-known for its anti-dengue effects.
Amman Pacharisi is the largest genus in the Euphorbiaceae family, with over 1600 species that leak milky-like fluid when crushed. The Asthma plant has hairy stems and produces branches and leaves 40 cm tall, with fully green leaves that occasionally turn purple. This plant is notable for having tiny capsules formed by the forks of two leaves.
Ball-shaped flowers are usually green and white, or occasionally crimson with no petals in globular clusters. Monoecious (unisexual). Under the inflorescences, there are reduced, bract-like leaves. Asthma herb is used to treat a variety of ailments. Amman Pacharisi finds it growing in abundance, especially after the rains. It can reach a height of 50 cm, and the leaves are opposite each other and gritty to the touch, an early colonizer of bare ground, preferring sunny to mildly shaded dry conditions.
- The best medicinal application of Amman Pacharisi is in the treatment of warts. It is, in fact, one of the most effective natural therapies for warts.
- Applying a drop of the milky fluid to the wart on a daily basis softens the wart. Based on the size of the wart, Amman Pacharisi could cure it in a week or two. For a long time, Amman Pacharisi has been used to improve breast milk.
- Before planting out, grow seedlings in individual pots until they are about 4 inches (10 cm) tall. Make sure the weather is warm before planting, then progressively harden seedlings to full light before transplanting.
- Asthma Herb Location and Care (Euphorbia hirta). For optimal results, place in full sun. Plant where it will have room to spread and will not overrun other plants.
- It spreads quickly and forms a short, wide ground cover.