Amaranthus tricolor – siru keerai
Buy Amaranthus Tricolor-Siru keerai seeds from our Santhi online plant nursery website. Amaranthus tricolor is highly nutritious greens with excellent green foliage growth.
Amaranthus Seeds Sowing & Growth
- Amaranthus seeds can be either sown in grow bags or pots of appropriate size and also in suitable soil surface.
- Before sowing, soil should be fine textured, by having without any clods and soil can be any type of well drained structure.
- After preparation of soil, sow the directly in the soil and just cover the seeds by soil
- Sprinkle the water over the seeds and not to make soil soggy.
- Regularly moist the soil once in a day in early morning.
- Germination starts 3-5 days after sowing.
- To control weeds, use any diluted organic fertilizer at smaller quantity.
Harvest: For purpose of greens, Amaranthus harvesting can be done after 25-28 days from time of sowing.
- Amaranthus leaves contains more proteins and essential amino acids, minerals and dietary fibers
- This plant leaves have anti-oxidant properties helps to remove free radicals from our body.
- 100 grams of leaves gives 70% of daily requirement of Vitamin C.
We have 145+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow greens by organic methods.