Aglaonema Pink Valentines (Pot Plant)
Buy Aglaonema Pink Valentines (Pot Plant) plant from Santhi online plant nursery website.Aglaonema Pink Valentine is a tropical houseplant with striking foliage that features shades of green, pink, and silver. The leaves are large, lance-shaped, and glossy, with a pattern of pink veins that run through them.The plant can grow up to 2-3 feet tall and 1-2 feet wide when fully mature.
Propagation: Done through stem cuttings & leaf.
Maintenance & Care for Aglaonema Pink Valentine
- Easy to care low maintenance indoor plants.It is very useful for beginner’s gardening
- Soil: Well-drained soil or good cocopeat potting mix.
- Watering: Water the plants on alternate days not to water regularly.
- Sunlight: Requires bright natural light but needs of low-light.
- Application of any organic fertilizer once in a month like groundnut cake or mustard cake around the plants.
- Prune the plants whenever nescessary.Trim the old, diseased matured plant parts.
- Transfer the plant to new pot or container of suitable size.
- Repotting the plants once in 2 years.
- The Pink Valentine plant is a popular choice for indoor spaces due to its ease of care and low-maintenance requirements. It is known for its ability to purify the air, making it an excellent choice for those who suffer from allergies or respiratory issues.
- Beautiful ornamental plant to decorate your indoor environments.
- Pot has self-drainage holes so water stagnation will be avioded.
We have 160+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us.