3 white-lily-plant (water lily)
Buy the 3 white-lily-plant (water lily) from Santhi online plant nursery website. This White Water Lilly (lily) is a deciduous, aquatic, perennial plant with strikingly attractive flowers large cup-shaped white petals, and a yellow center that bloom continuously and sit above richly mottled pads. With only a few straggly stems emerging from a pot, the blossoms are symmetrical. The leaves are perfectly symmetrical circles with a notched “V” where they connect to the stems. The flowers are 7.5-12.5 cm in diameter and have multiple broad, tapering petals that are thin in the center. The upper side is glossy green and water-repellent. It has a purplish-red underside. You can purchase this lilly plant from our online garden store and grow beautiful lilies.
FERTILIZER: Apply Slow release organic fertilizer and do not give too much nitrogen-based fertilizer. Application fertilizer can be monthly once.
PROPAGATION: Done through the division of rhizomes or offsets.
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to a large size pot or wide container. But most importantly, not to damage the roots. If damaged it may lead the plant to die.
CLEANING & PRUNING: Clean the water for 2 to 3 weeks once if the water gets a foul smell. Remove dead matured overgrown plant parts.
- White water lily plants make a beautiful look to your terrace garden, water garden & pond planting.
- Boils, tumors, vaginitis, scrofulous ulcers, and inflamed skin have all been treated with a poultice made from the leaves and roots.
- TB, persistent bronchial problems, diarrhea, dysentery, gastrointestinal inflammation, gonorrhea, vaginal discharge, swollen glands, mouth sores, and stopping bleeding are all treated with root tea.
White Water lily is in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
WHITE WATER LILY PLANT CARE:
- Grow the plant in wide-size containers or big oval pots with the pot with required clay soil
- And stagnant standing fresh water.
- Clean the water for two weeks once.
- Lily plant requires direct Sunlight of about 4-5 hours.
- Apply any organic fertilizer phosphorus and potassium-based fertilizer monthly once.
- Fertilizer application should be done in the early morning possibly.
Other Related Plants Available: Pink water lily
Our plant production uses natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and eco-friendly products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow beautiful aquatic plants on your terrace.
And also, we hopefully say that we are the best online plant nursery and you can get plants at affordable cost. To buy any plants and products you can also visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.