Portulaca 10’O Clock Light Pink
Buy Portulaca 10’o clock light pink plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Portulaca 10’o clock light pink plant is an evergreen perennial plant with a succulent trailing habit. Leaves are broad fleshy and elongated. Light pink flowers have soft,5 petals that the plants can survive in all environments. You can buy this plant from our online plant store and make your environment beautiful with our plants.
FERTILIZER: Application of goat manure once a month.
PROPAGATION: By seeds or stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: No need for repotting often, you can make repotting once in a year.
PRUNING: Prune the old weak plant parts and do not over-prune the plants.
- Portulaca plants are slow-growing succulent plants with good beautiful plants.
- This plant has many ornamental values such as border decoration, hanging baskets, and other landscape values.
- Fast-growing plants with low maintenance and care.
Portulaca plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
PORTULACA PLANT CARE
- Portulaca plants require 3-4 inches of the pots required for growth.
- Use any well-drained soil or cocopeat potting mix.
- Preferably use sandy loam or clay loam soil.
- Water the plants once a week. As this plant is drought tolerant plants.
- This plant requires direct sunlight for 6 hours
We have 150+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and buy the best portulaca plant varieties.