Buy L49 Guava Plant online from Santhi online plants nursery website.
L49 Guava Plant height: 1.5-2.0 ft.
Plant spread: The guava tree is an interesting plant with mottled greenish bark and long 3 to 7 inch serrated leaves.
- Guava trees produce white, 1-inch flowers that yield small round, oval or pear-shaped fruits.
- Common name(s): Guava Flower colours: White-Yellow
- Bloom time: 3 seasons Max reachable
- height: 10 to 15 feet
- Planting and care You can grow them on a balcony or on the terrace,
- but prune regularly to maintain the height.
- The plant should get enough sunlight.
- Sunlight: Full Sun Soil: Well-drained soil Water: Medium Temperature: 80 degrees F
- Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer Caring for Psidium guajava The tree should be planted in well-drained soil where its roots have room to spread. Fertilize growing guavas every one to two months while young and then three to four times per year as the tree matures. Pruning should be done when it grows excess. Look for pest attack and apply cure accordingly.