Euphorbia tithymaloides variegated plant
Buy Euphorbia tithymaloides variegated plant from Santhi online plant nursery website.
It is an evergreen glossy shrub that grows up to 1.8 to 2.4 meters (8 in feet), with a height of about 45 to 60 cm. Leaves are simple angiosperms that are arranged in a zig-zag position on the stem. Hummingbirds are attracted to the plant’s flowers. The plant is native to Tropical & Subtropical North America and Central America. You can buy live crotons plants from our online plant nursery.
FERTILIZER: Use any organic fertilizer or all-purpose organic fertilizer. Fertilize during summer. We offer an organic potting mix and bio-fertilizers bought from an online plant store that boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting diseases and pests.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds or stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Should be done, when you find plants becoming clumpy in appearance. Place the plant in a large pot or grow bag for the proper growth of individual plants. You can buy from our online plant nursery water plant once you repotted to get settled by the plant in the soil to restart new growth
Repotting should be done once a year. To get healthier plants because of uniform pruning done. We have an online nursery that provides you with varieties of plants and products kindly check out our website to shop for plants online.
- Tea has been brewed from Devil’s backbone leaves to cure Asthma, persistent coughing, laryngitis, mouth ulcers & venereal diseases.
- To cure disease using latex.
- The diseases are calluses, earaches, insect stings, ringworms, skin cancer, toothache, umbilical hernias, and warts.
- In ornamental hedge mostly cultivated plant is Euphorbia tithymaloides variegate
Euphorbia plants are in demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
HOW TO GROW IN TERRACE / GARDEN AREA?
- Place the plant in a pot size of 4*4 diameter.
- fill the pot to the neck with the required amount of well-drained soil.
- Water the plant once a week and make the soil moist not wet the soil; do not water on leaves, water only to soil.
- To keep in partial sunlight. Avoid placement in direct sunlight.
- Apply any liquid organic fertilizers or any all-purpose organic fertilizer. Choose the best fertilizer from our best online store Feed fertilizer during summer (growing season). Feed at the time 8 am to 10 am.
- Avoid watering and fertilizer application in the rainy season.
UNDER WATERING SYMPTOMS: Leaves turn grey, twisting, and faded out appearance.
OVER WATERING SYMPTOMS: Leaves turn yellow & stunting the growth of plants.
- Root, stem, and leaves are toxic
- Keep away from children and pets
- Avoid getting latex on your eyes and skin.
Other Related Plants Available: Justicia gendarussa, Dracaena mahatma variegate plant
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and make your own plants