Allamanda Yellow Plant
Buy Allamanda Yellow flower plant (Allamanda cathartica) from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This yellow flower plant belongs Apocynaceae family. Golden trumpet vine, Common trumpet vine, Yellow allamanda, Harkakra, Pilaghanti, and other common names include Golden trumpet vine, Common trumpet vine, Yellow allamanda, Harkakra, Pilaghanti, and others. It’s a year-round blooming perennial known for its leathery, dark green, gleaming foliage, and trumpet-shaped flower.
The plant is a strong, rambling woody climber that may grow up to 15 feet tall, but it can be clipped to grow as a shrub with a more compact shape, which is very useful when grown in a container. Because it lacks twining and tendrils, it must be trained to a trellis or other support structure if planted as a vine. The obovate leaves are 4-6 inches long and have a wavy edge. The showy flowers are set off in a dramatic way by whorls of 2-4 huge glossy, leathery leaves. You can buy this plant from our online plant shopping and grow beautiful plants.
- Plants grow quickly and require a robust support system to climb on. It requires assistance for rapid growth, and the more assistance it receives, the faster it will expand.
- It thrives in direct sunshine, so make sure you put it somewhere with at least 5-6 hours of direct sunlight.
- Plant it straight in the soil for a lush green and bushy appearance. You can transplant it into your permanent location in full bright light after 20-25 days, or into a little larger pot than the current pot.
- If planted in a pot and pruned regularly, it can also grow in a bushy state.
- The soil must be well-drained, fertile, and organically rich. When the topsoil (2-3 inches) seems dry to the touch, water it.
- Keep moisture at the root zone at all times. Water should be applied in the morning or evening. Once a month, use an organic fertilizer.
- Don’t forget to water your plant right after you’ve applied fertilizer.
Plants are used to add beauty to a room.
We have 185+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow allamanda flowers at your terrace or garden area.