Crape Layered Jasmine
Crape Layered Jasmine is a fantastic hedge plant that is dichotomously branched and grows to a height of 1.5–1.8 meters (5–6 feet). The huge lustrous leaves are around 15 cm (6 in) long and 5 cm (2 in) wide and are deep green. On the stem tips, waxy blooms grow in tiny clusters. The (single) blooms feature the distinctive ‘pinwheel’ shape found in other Apocynaceae families, such as Vinca and Nerium.
Both single and double-flowered varieties are grown, with white flowers on both. Heat tolerant plant. Flowers emerge irregularly throughout the year, but the plant blooms most in the spring. The blooms have a pleasant aroma to them. The pinwheel-shaped blossoms’ lovely aroma is strongest in the evening. At the edge of a patio, it creates a lush tropical screen.
- somewhat acidic, and
- well-drained soils.
- Heat tolerant, although light shade provides the finest foliage and flowers.
- During the first growing season, water deeply and frequently to build a strong root system. To stimulate blooming, feed with a general-purpose fertilizer.
- This plant is a moderate grower in full to part sun, yet it prefers flowers in partial shade. It is around 8 feet tall with a 6-foot wide top.
- Water the crape-layered jasmine shrub on a regular basis. Trim to shape as needed.
- To promote optimal bloom, fertilize in the spring, summer, and autumn with a high-phosphorus fertilizer/supplement with bone meal or liquid.
East India’s Crape Jasmine, also known as Pinwheel flower Rosebay.
Asia-grown medicinal plant.
The flower, leaves, sap, and roots are all used therapeutically.
Used to treat a variety of diseases.
Sri Raghuram Gudiseva –
Jisha . –
Beautiful fragrance flower
joyfullachu (verified owner) –
Priyanga A –
Really great. Packing was good
Best website for flower plants online
Rate of blooming is intensively high ☘️