Black rubber plants
Buy Black rubber plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This black rubber plant is an evergreen tree species with attractive leaves. Leaves are shiny dark green-colored, leathery textures with large leaves. The plant grows up to a height of 30-40 meters and the leaves are large on younger plants. Black rubber plants bear white latex which is secreted from different cells of the plant. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping and grow different plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Nitrogen is essential for glossy leaves. To get those any slow-release fertilizer like a steamed bone meal to enrich the soil nutrients. You can purchase from our online plant nursery website to grow disease and pest-free plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Should be done, when you find plants matured with visible root balls. Use a big size pot or container where the plants can grow sufficiently. Apply potting mix or nutrient-rich manure to encourage plant growth. You can purchase from our online plant shopping to grow beautiful plants at your home.
Repotting should be done for 2 to 3 years once. Prune the leaves above the leaf node to make the plants grow faster. Trim the old and diseased leaves and branches for good to get healthy plants. We have wide collections of plants online to get different plants at your doorstep.
- Removes the pollutants or toxins from indoor air purifier plants.
- Increases the oxygen content of the living atmosphere.
- The presence of sharp leaves increases memory and concentration.
- This plant has anti-inflammatory properties used in traditional medicines.
- Low-maintenance indoor plant with easy care & maintenance.
- This plant is an air-purifier plant.
- It’s convenient to place in office desks or AC rooms or any indoor environment.
These Air purifier plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
BLACK RUBBER PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 1 to 2 inches.
- Fill the pot with soil and organic potting mix.
- Water the plants every 1-2 weeks; Don’t overwater the plants it may cause root rot
- To keep in bright sunlight require at least 6 to 8 hours
- Apply any organic fertilizer like vermicompost or tree leaf compost to enhance plant growth.
- Avoid watering & fertilizing applications in direct sunlight.
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Aralia green, Blushing bride caladium, Caladium black velvet
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we provide high-quality plants and the best quality products, hence we recommend you buy Black rubber tree plants online from us and make your environment ever fresh & green.