Euphorbia milii-Baby Pink Flower
Buy the Euphorbia milii-baby pink flower plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This crown of thorns plant is a perennial herbaceous shrub with attractive little flowers. Euphorbia milii plant grows with sharp thorny stems. Euphorbia milii flowers blooms in clusters. This outdoor plant reaches up to the height of 3 feet as a houseplant.
FERTILIZER: Application of any organic fertilizer like groundnut cake powder monthly once around the plants.No needs to apply fertilizer often.
PROPAGATION: Easily can be propagated through stem cuttings
REPOTTING: Repot the plants two years after planting.
PRUNING: Dried & matured leaves fall on their own. In the autumn season remove old branches with wither leaves.
- Euphorbia milii proved to be effective as molluscicide (protects the plants from snails)
- This crown of thorns is a beautiful hedge plant with a cute little cluster of euphoria milii flowers.
The Euphorbia milii-baby pink flower plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us
EUPHORBIA MILII BABY PINK PLANT CARE
- Water the plants weekly once
- Before watering, allow the soil to completely dry as they are succulent plants
- This crown of thorns requires full sunlight as they are outdoor plants.
Keep the plants away from children & pet animals.
We have +190 plant varieties. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, that are safe & eco-friendly and grow attractive baby pink flower plants around you.