Buy Vetiver plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a perennial herbaceous plant with aromatic leaves. Leaves are large and tufted with bunchy grasses. It grows up to the height of 5 feet. The flowers are brownish-purple. Unlike the other grasses, these plants are horizontally spreading mat- like the root system. These plants have a gregarious habit of growing and they grow in clusters. You can purchase herbal plants from our online plant store and grow aromatic plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer like vermicompost one or two tablespoon once a month to encourage good plant growth.
PROPAGATION: Done through slips.
REPLANTING: Vetiver slips are taken along with soil from the pot or container. Transfer the plant to a new location where these plants grow sufficiently. Use dried plant parts for mulching. Add nutrient-rich potting mix while repotting. You can purchase bio-fertilizer products from our online garden store and grow good plants around you.
Pruning in vetiver is done at least once in 3 months. Trim the old leaves & tillers to encourage fast growth in plants. We have a wide range of plants online. You can purchase various plants from our online plant shopping and get good healthy plants around you.
- It has major constituents like Vetiverols, Vetivernate and Vetivernate
- This plant is used as livestock feed, ground mulch and soil reconditioning
- It is also called an erosion controller as the name species it removes the heavy metals & chemical pollutants from the soil
- It is highly tolerant to high and low pH and drought-resistant plants.
These croton plants are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
VETIVER PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 5 inches, and fill the pot with the required amount of garden soil and potting mix.
- Watering is not required regularly in this crop as it’s a drought tolerant plant.
- Sunlight is a must in this plant as it is a sun-loving plant.
- Apply any organic fertilizer, tree leaf compost can be applied to the base of the plant and water the plants to get nutrients absorbed by plants.
- Don’t fertilize or water the plants in direct sunlight.
Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality earth-friendly products, which are green and sustainable in nature. Hence we recommend you to buy online plants from us and get the best-rooted plants online from us.
With this, we also say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.